KH Plant Training



ELCAS Credits

The Ministry of Defence’s Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC) Scheme encourages continuous learning among Armed Forces personnel. It offers financial assistance for up to three separate financial years, allowing individuals to pursue higher-level education leading to nationally recognized qualifications at Level 3 or above (or their approved international equivalents) through accredited Learning Providers.

How can we assist you:

KH Plant Training presents a diverse selection of courses instructed by Military Veterans. Through ELCAS, you can have 80% of your course fees covered, with the remaining 20% being your responsibility.

Contact our team today and explore more into how we can support your development.